Agency Service Provider Funding
Each year Niles Township Government partners with various agencies in need of funding to supplement their programs that benefit our community.
TOWNSHIP MANDATE AND MISSION
Beyond the three mandated services, Township Government provides other vital services to the people next door. This may include senior citizens programs, youth programs, assistance to the disabled, parks and recreational facilities, health services and cemetery maintenance.
To be eligible for funding, an agency must:
- Be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in operation for a minimum of one fiscal year
- Provide direct services to Niles Township residents
- Have appropriate non-profit infrastructure in place that ensures accountability and performance to its clients and funders
- Meet one or more of Niles Township’s identified funding priorities including:
- Developmental Disabilities
- Domestic Violence
- Economically Challenged Families
- Mental Health
- Substance Abuse
- Any applications received past the deadline will be automatically disqualified. No exceptions will be made.
- Due to the limited availability of funds, there is no guarantee that future requests will be approved.
Agency Service Provider Funding Hearings
The Niles Township Board may request a hearing with the agency service provider. Funding decisions are typically made at the last board meeting in May.
For the 2024/2025 funding cycle, we will have less funds available for agency service providers. Please, keep that in mind when filling out the application.
The 2024 to 2025 funding cycle for agency service providers will begin on January 22, 2024.
This runs from January, when applications are live on our website, through the submission deadline which is March 22nd, 2024.
Here is the link to apply for the 2024/2025 funding cycle: https://na4.docusign.net/Member/PowerFormSigning.aspx?PowerFormId=84ce10e7-3720-4269-af5a-24a91127f469&env=na4&acct=e7161c83-319d-4176-afbe-826a513632eb&v=2
Current Service Providers (2023-2024)
To see the current service providers for the Niles Township Government, click here.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org